Your Home for Sports in the Triad
TRIADS BEST LOCATIONS
Triad Sports Management SEPTEMBER UPDATES!(September 23rd, 2020)
We are so excited to see our families again and have been working hard to make sure that our facilites not only follows all the recommended guidelines but exceeds your expectations with the level of care and concern for your health and safety. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any additional questions or concerns we are in this together to make our a facility to help restore our mental and physical health while we navigate these uncharted times.
New Facility Rules & Procedures:
- Wear a Mask:An appropriate facial mask must be worn at all times, which you will keep on during the entire time in the facility (with the exception of during your game).
- Sign A Waiver:Sign a Covid-19 related liability waiver (This will be done only once, when the member enters the gym for the first time)
- Wash Your Hands: Wash their hands when entering the facility and as often as possible. We have hand sanitizer located throughout the facility.
- Entrance/Exit: We have implemented one way entrances and exits depending on the field you are using.
- Social Distancing: Please help us in trying to stay at least 6 feet apart at all time when inside of our facility.
- Exit the facility as soon as possible while wearing your face mask.
- Please use the designated exits and do not hang around the inside of the facility. If you need to change, please do so outside or at your car.
All adult leagues both indoors and outdoors have resumed play. As of right now we are only allowing coaches and the players in the facility. You must wait outside for a staff member to let you in when your game is going to start at the main entrance.
Youth leagues will be starting soon! As of right now we are allowing one coach, the players and one parent per child to enter the facility. If you have more than one parent or sibling with you, they must wait outside for your game to end. This is for the health/safety of everyone.
For field rentals we are limiting it to 12 people for the indoor fields and outdoor fields are limited to 25 people.
Please help us by following these guidelines when you are inside the facility. Covid-19 has brought about so many changes to our day to day lives. We all have wrestled with the unknown of what tomorrow might bring. As we navigate the gradual reopening of the Facility, we ask for your patience and feedback. We want to do this the right way and truly value each members health and safety. If you see something not being done the right way or have concerns, please address with our staff directly.
We cannot begin to tell you how excited we are to see each of you. TSM is a family and for the last seven months our family has been incomplete. Thank you for your patronage and your support.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you again for being our members and our family. Together we will come back stronger than ever.
We can’t thank you enough for your continued support and concern for our sports facilites, it’s what has kept us going during these last months. If there is one thing this pandemic has taught us is that we are stronger as a community. As a local small business navigating these past months have been difficult and we recognize that struggle for others in our community.
Please support local. Please buy local. Please help preserve the local spots who are faced with difficult choices in order to keep serving our community. And please go out safely and kindly and remember everyone deserve patience and kindness for braving this uncharted time together.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.