TSM August UPDATES!(August 2021)
We are so excited to see our “Sportsplex” families again and have been working hard to make sure that Rise not only follows all the recommended guidelines but exceeds your expectations with the level of care and concern for your health and safety. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any additional questions or concerns we are in this together to make Rise a facility to help restore our mental and physical health while we navigate these uncharted times.
New Facility Rules & Procedures:
- Masks: Masks must be warn while entering and exiting all of our facilities. Players may remove their masks while playing but we strongly encourage mask wearing while on the bench. All spectators must be basked while inside our facility. This goes along with the current CDC guidelines.
- Sign A Waiver:Sign a Covid-19 related liability waiver (This will be done only once, when the member enters the gym for the first time)
- Wash Your Hands: Wash their hands when entering the facility and as often as possible. We have hand sanitiser located throughout the facility.
- Social Distancing: Please help us in trying to stay at least 6 feet apart at all time when inside of our facility.
- Exit the facility as soon as possible while wearing your face mask.
- Please use the designated exits and do not hang around the inside of the facility. If you need to change, please do so outside or at your car.
All adult leagues both indoors and outdoors have resumed play.
Youth leagues will be starting soon!
Please email email@example.com to rent fields at all three locations: Greensboro Sportsplex, Rise, and Proehlific Park.
Please help us by following guidelines when you are inside the facilities. Covid-19 has brought about so many changes to our day to day lives. We all have wrestled with the unknown of what tomorrow might bring. As we navigate this together, we ask for your patience and feedback. We want to do this the right way and truly value each members health and safety. If you see something not being done the right way or have concerns, please address with our staff directly.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you again for being our members and our family.
We can’t thank you enough for your continued support. If there is one thing this pandemic has taught us is that we are stronger as a community. As a local small business navigating these past months have been difficult and we recognize that struggle for others in our community.
Please support local. Please buy local. Please help preserve the local spots who are faced with difficult choices in order to keep serving our community. And please go out safely and kindly and remember everyone deserve patience and kindness for braving this uncharted time together.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.