Policies and Procedures to Play!
For the safety of our guests as well as the durability and cleanliness of our facility, we thank you for following our policies and procedures! Failure to abide by these policies and procedures could result in your removal from the facility by the TSM Staff.
- Metal spiked shoes and outdoor cleats are not allowed. Indoor soccer shoes/running shoes only.
- You may not have food, drinks, or glass on the fields.
- Chewing Gum is not allowed anywhere in the facility.
- Smoking is not allowed- inside or out.
- No pets.
- No vehicles of any kind allowed in the facility or on the fields.
- All participants who desire to play MUST fill out and sign a waiver before being allowed to play. (Click the button below to download, print, or share this waiver.